LP360 & TrueView Training - Germany
Date: Wednesday 09, November 2022
LP360 and TrueView are making their European debut at Intergeo 2022. LP360 is advanced data processing software used for post-processing raw geospatial data into 3D colorized point clouds. TrueView 3D Imaging Systems are known for their dual oblique cameras that help maximize mapping and coverage.
This is significant for users of mdInfinity, since we’ve merged with LP360 Drone. Now, you’ll have access to even more drone data and processing tools in our powerful LP360 Drone software.
This free 2-day event will cover the TrueView hardware and flight as well as processing the collected data in LP360 Drone.
Day 1: TrueView Flight Operations and Preliminary Data Processing
This training session offers an overview of the TrueView hardware components, onsite flight demo and TrueView EVO post-processing software workflow and tools.
Day 2: Ground Classification and Derivative Products
- Adaptive TIN Algorithm – What You Need to Know
- Working With Point Cloud Tasks (PCTs) (Hands-On)
- Accuracy Assessment, Debias and Dealing With Noise
- Data Smoothing (Hand-On)
- Automatic Ground Classification (Hands-On)
- Ground Class Cleanup & Manual Editing Tools. (Hands-On)
- Classification Strategies, Additional Tools and Macros
- Data Thinning (Hands-On)
- Using the Export Wizard